Getting any sort of college degree is impressive—but getting a Master of Business Administration is a feat that employers and clients will want to see. The .MBA domain allows business professionals to show their authority and credentials on a personal or business website.
Why choose a .mba domain extension?
- Degree holders and professionals can create personal portfolios with the .MBA domain that shows their accomplishments.
- Universities and online colleges can bring in prospective students interested in pursuing the program.
- Communities can network with like-minded individuals in an exclusive and secure space.
Attract students, staff and borrowers.
.mba is short for Master of Business Administration, a postgraduate degree. It makes a short and to-the-point web address for graduate school ranking services, scholarship or grant providers and any university that offers an MBA program.
Register .mba and show them you’re exec material.
In many companies, an MBA degree is required to be considered for an executive or senior management position. Let the world know you have what it takes with a .mba web address. Whether your specialty is economics or global management, dot mba is your place on the web.
How do I transfer a .mba domain?
Transferring your .mba domain name is a fast and easy process. Get started by clicking “Transfer Now” below, and our Domain Specialists will help you navigate the process.
Every .mba domain transfer into domain name registrar includes an additional year(s) renewal, so you’re not losing any time, just saving money and gaining the access to the largest portfolio of extensions in the business and domain name registrar‘s powerful domain management system.
FAQs for .mba
- What is the registration term allowed for .mba domain names? >>> .mba domain names are available for 1-10 years.
- How long does it take to register my .mba domain name? >>> The domain registration time frame for .mba during general availability is 24 Hours.
- What are the characters and valid character lengths for .mba domain names?
>>> Domain Names must:
- have minimum of 2 and a maximum of 63 characters;
- begin with a letter or a number and end with a letter or a number;
- use the English character set and may contain letters (i.e., a-z, A-Z),numbers (i.e. 0-9) and dashes (-) or a combination of these;
- neither begin with, nor end with a dash;
- not contain a dash in the third and fourth positions (e.g. www.ab- -cd.mba); and
- not include a space (e.g. www.ab cd.mba).
- Trustee Service for .mba
- Trustee Service helps you satisfy most local presence requirements when there are restrictions on registering a domain name.
- Trustee Service is not available for this extension.
- Can I transfer out my domain if I’m using your Trustee Service?
- Trustee service is non-transferable. If you are using our Trustee Service, you must update ownership according to .mba requirements before transfer out can be started.
- Can I hide my registration information (Private Registration)?
- Yes. You can activate Private Registration during the purchase of a new domain.
- Grace period for .mba domain name?
- In accordance with ICANN, Generic Top Level Domains (gTLD) have a 40 day “Grace period” in which a domain name can be renewed without incurring an additional fee. Its important to note however that your domain will no longer resolve on the day it expires. After the 40 day grace period, there is a 30 day “Redemption Period” in which you can renew your domain name for an additional $150 USD.
- .mba Domains Dispute & Policy
- .mba is a top level domain (TLD) regulated by the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN). You, as a registrant of .mba names or any other ICANN-sponsored names, are bound by the ICANN Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy (UDRP), Uniform Rapid Suspension System (URS) and Transfer Dispute Resolution Policy (TDRP). You may find information about these policies in the below provided links.
- The Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy, available at: www.icann.org/en/help/dndr/udrp/policy
The Uniform Rapid Suspension Procedure and Rules, available at: newgtlds.icann.org/en/announcements-and-media/announcement-05mar13-en
The Transfer Dispute Resolution Policy, available at: www.icann.org/en/help/dndr/tdrp
- Some registries may have additional dispute resolutions policies and services including Sunrise Dispute Resolution Policies. Contact our customer service for additional assistance.
Domain Requirements for .mba
- Are Individual .mba domain registrations allowed? Yes
- Company or legal entities registrations allowed for .mba? Yes
- Are there requirements, documents, or information needed for .mba? No
- Are some .mba domain names restricted? Yes
- Some domain names may be permanently or temporarily reserved or restricted for registry operations, as premium domain names or to comply with ICANN requirements.
- To comply with ICANN requirements, all two-character domains shall be initially reserved, however may be released in the future. In addition reserved names for a) International Olympic Committee, b) International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement, and c) Intergovernmental Organizations, for new gTLDs., are not available in accordance with ICANN.
- Does .mba domain have a special use? No
- Other information I need to know about .mba? No
- Are there any additional fees for .mba? No
- Do I need a trademark/brand name to register .mba? No
- Private Registration service available? Yes
- Trustee / Proxy service offered? Fees? No
When was the .mba domain name born?
An online reputation is increasingly important in modern society, something that is drilled into MBAs throughout their course. It is a strategy business schools practice as well as preach, for good reason.
According to Quacquarelli Symonds, a research firm, two-thirds of applicants visit business school websites to learn more about the courses on offer before applying.
The internet is a powerful and important shop front for business schools in a competitive industry. Deans may view the news that a new top-level domain name—the bit after the dot in website URLs—will be imminently available for purchase with interest.
Schools will soon be able to stake their claim for “.mba”, according to Mason Cole of Donuts Inc, a registry of generic top level domains (gTLD). The firm has beaten Google and another competitor, Your Dot Phd Inc, to the rights to sell it to business schools and other interested parties.
The company did not share the price it paid for the right to run the gTLD, but did note that anyone could purchase a “.mba” domain regardless of their academic credentials.
|Usage||Personal & Educational Websites|
|Renewal Grace Period||40 Days|
|Deletion Grace Period||5 Days|
|Restore Period||30 Days|
|IDN Supported||Yes, See Languages|
|Registration Price (1 year)||$11.35|
|Renewal Price (1 year)||$25.99|
Source from by Blog Hung.MBA: https://hung.mba/ten-mien-mba-la-gi.html